What is it, anyway?
The most advanced location-based mobile advertising technology based on specific geographic shapes.
Simpli.fi’s geo-fence technology enables marketers to customize audiences through custom targeting shapes with pinpoint precision. Simplil.fi purpose built a Geo-Fencing technology to solve the common issues with solutions built on mobile ad networks; precision and scale. Through the use of unstructured data and a programmatic infrastructure, Simpli.fi’s performance is unmatched.
Identify high concentrations of customers
Simpli.fi's Geo-Fencing Advantages
- Drive Mobile Performance & Mobile Reach
- Measure Online to Offline Conversions
- Target Event Locations During Specific Date & Time Ranges
- Incomparable Scalability
- Pinpoint Accuracy
- Granular Localization Via Custom Shapes and Sizes
- Variable Recency (Instant – 30 days)
- 100% Proprietary Technology
- More Powerful and Accurate than GEO-IP Targeting
- Identify High Concentrations of Customers
- Location File Import and Export Capabilities
Measure online to offline conversions
Measure online to offline conversions with Simpli.fi’s Geo-Fencing Technology
Conversion Zones are the most powerful tool for tracking online to offline conversions in mobile advertising. By tracing a virtual Conversion Zone around a physical location, advertisers can measure the amount of physical traffic driven to the location that have previously been served their ad.
How Conversion Zones Work
A virtual geo-fence is traced around an area where the advertiser wants to target customers visiting another physical location (i.e a competitor’s store, a venue, or a specific part of town, etc.)
Next, a virtual Conversion Zone is traced around one or more of the the advertiser’s locations.
When the customer enters the geo-fenced location, they will then be targeted with the advertiser’s ads on their mobile device.
When the customer enters the Conversion Zone with their mobile device and has previously been served the advertiser’s ad, the Conversion Zone recognizes the user and attributes their visit as an offline conversion for the geo-fencing campaign.
Conversion Zone Reporting
- Total Spend
- View Through Visits
- Click Through Visits
- Total Visit Rate (TVR)
- Cost Per Visit
- Daily Visits
- Daily Total Conversion Zone
The latest and greatest
Simpli.fi’s Latest Innovation in Geo-Fencing Technology
Target customers who attended specified events with the most precise temporal geo-targeting solution available. Event Targeting is used to build an audience based on a Geo-Fence during a specified date and time window of an event and then advertise to those customers. Ideal locations include stadiums, arenas, convention centers, parks, festivals, and much more.
- Self-contained, turnkey Event Targeting solution.
- Granularity down to the hour level.
- A tool that builds audiences based on physical locations during specific date and time windows.
- Incomparable scalability.
- Fully automated process to run Event Targeting campaigns on single or multiple locations, dates and times.
- Audiences are portable and reusable.
How Event Targeting Works
A virtual geo-fence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
When the customer enters the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
Contact Us Today to Get Started
Get your free case study now.